Charter communicationsscrewed over by charter

S

eric
while you were away, i hope you were enjoying your tv, cable and phone services and if you were they probably weren't through charter!
i've been home for 6 days and nights w/o TV service whatsoever
bottom line: 4/13--4/18 absolutely no TV service at all (18th is the soonest your stooge, witten says you can come out to take a look see when it's been reported to him by me since the 13th!)
your, stooge, Witten Henderson who is totally incompetent
makes excuses in cover his ### emails as to why I still don't have any service
is it acceptable under any conditions to be w/o service for six days and nights while cry baby witten is asleep at the wheel?
i've been reporting this to him since 4/13 and the soonest he can get someone here is on the 18th! this is a special unit? are you kidding me? Umatter2charter is a crock! trust me, I don't feel like I matter at all. I feel screwed over and drained from an ordeal that has been going on since I signed up with you a little over a month ago. It's been a full time job dealing with you while the rest of my life is on HOLD and everything is PILING UP! Why? because charter communications is the equivalent of fred flintstones yabba dabba doo mobile! it's like doing business with the mob.
I cannot and will not dedicate my life, time and energy to your incompetency if you review my entire file sine the day of inception you will see in black and white that i've been screwed over by charter since day 1. No wonder you don't even rank in the top 10 in consumer reports telecommunications listings...sustandard #25 and rapidly sinking!
it doesn't feel good
and it's not getting any better!
the only person thus far who is worth their salt on your supposed specialized team @ umatter2charter is Abby! Atleast she gets them out and to your door
not like this incompetent rookie who gives substandard service
bottom line 4/13--4/18 and who knows if you'll fix it, YOU CERTAINLY HAVEN'T So FAR!!!
i've had it
and i just don't have it in me to continue with such a substandard service
I'll be lining up someone else for the TV as soon as i recover from this catastrophe which began the day we signed up with Charter 1 or 2 mos ago! I'm drained.
shame shame on you
and please don't tell me how sorry you are or that I matter
Actions speak much louder than your meaningless lip service
F-

• Ho
    Horns2Win Nov 28, 2011

Six weeks of service and we have had internet & phone outages every week. Four technicians and two "senior techs" have been out but the problem remains. Internet & phones go out every Sunday between 2pm and 10pm. Service also shuts down after 7pm for a few hours several times a week. After 6 weeks they finally agree to a partial credit and tomorrow they will send out yet another senior tech.
    I have no faith that they will resolve the issue because it seems to be the technology that crumbles under higher usage times.
    RUN FROM CHARTER...the only thing worse than their technology is their service.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices