Changi Airport Groupcheck in boarding pass details correct but luggage tag to another person

A Jun 29, 2019

I checked in at Changi Airport Terminal 2 Line 10 scoot airlines checkin counter @ 29th Jun @TR904. My boarding pass printed correctly but the luggage tag given to me was totally another person name and another person flight details.

My luggage lost when I reached my destination and I contacted scoot airlines sg number for 4 hours only manage to make a report unfortunately they have no clue what's happening.

I hope to remind everyone to check your boarding pass and luggage tagging when you checkin at the counter line 10.

I have feedback to Feedback Changi and hope the team can help on this case. Thanks