The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Certs, Inc. — waiting...
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
well i guess i am in the same boat, (glad i didnt book the cruise) as everyone else, i got a travel voucher from a Rainbow vaccuum salesman, and i sent the fully refundable $, got my voucher, then sent more $, now im still waiting for travel comfirmation since january 2010, its almost june, im out about $54.75 of which i paid in personal checks (which they cashed right away), not a lot of money, but if they are doing it to everyone, its probably hundreds of thousands of dollars
if i dont get confirmation soon, and its obvious the Better Business Bureau won't help us (whats the point of having a BBB? if they can't help us?) my next vacation will be to orlando via 424 east central blvd
More Certs, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Certs, Inc. - Certs is a huge scam!
- Certs, Inc. - Travel scam!
- Certs, Inc. - Poor service!
- Certs, Inc. - Save yourself the trouble!
- Certs, Inc. - If you Jump Through Enough Hoops...
- Certs - Certs is a SCAM
- Certs, Inc. - Have not received $150 deposit
- Certs, Inc. - Scam and cheating!
- Certs, Inc. - Unethical business practices!
- Certs, Inc. - How I Got My Refunds Back from Certs, Inc.