The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Certs, Inc. — No refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Went to a place called Time To Go Travel in Fort Mill, S.C. for a presentation for travel presentation. We won two free airline tickets and a $50.00 dinner certificate. We needed to send a $100.00 deposit and then a $172.00 for taxes and fees. We chose two dates and they were unable to accomodate either one. They said we could chose two other dates or a refund. We chose the refund and as of yet not received it. Time To Go is no longer in business and the mailbox is full for the 866 number. I did speak to the president of the company Greg Peaden at [protected]. He is now the president of a company called Horizons Rewards. Supposedly he is contacting someone to return my refund. We will see.
More Certs, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Certs, Inc. - Certs is a huge scam!
- Certs, Inc. - Travel scam!
- Certs, Inc. - Poor service!
- Certs, Inc. - Save yourself the trouble!
- Certs, Inc. - If you Jump Through Enough Hoops...
- Certs - Certs is a SCAM
- Certs, Inc. - Have not received $150 deposit
- Certs, Inc. - Scam and cheating!
- Certs, Inc. - Unethical business practices!
- Certs, Inc. - waiting...