Certegy — check verification
In 2005 while building my home, I wrote a check for $26, 000.00 to Home Depot for a truck load of building material. My check was declined by Certegy who was the company used by them to verify checks. No reason could be given. At the time I had over $50, 000.00 in my checking account and had never had a bad check in my life, and I had great credit. I contacted Certegy and spoke with numerous managers about the situation. No one could ever tell me why my check was declined. Over the past ten years I've had my checks declines at Home Depot, Big Lot, and many other companies who use Certegy for check verification. Most recent was by Big Lot in Tifton Georgia just three weeks ago. Again, Certegy cannot give me a reason. This is embarrassing as well as downright slanderous. I am sixty-four -years-old and have a spotless record in check writing. Why am I being targeted by this company Certegy as a "dead beat?"
More Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks!
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check!
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago
- Certegy - money order verfication
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused!
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!