CenturyLink — internet service
Since going with Centurytel sveral years ago I have noticed when it is time for the two year contract to end my service goes off and on. They will semd a tech who always says there is nothing wrong inside or out. This goes on for a month or more then a Centurytel rep tells me it has to be the modem. So, they send you a new modem and another two year contract. If you don't agree and sign the two year contract then you will not have any service with Centurytel. Unfortunately, there are not any other Internet providers in this area. This has been going on as I stated before every two years.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee