100 Centurylink Dr, Monroe, LA, 71203, US

Reviews and Complaints

CenturyLinkPhone part of their bundled service has been out two & a half months with them reneging on vows to send tech out to repair.

Around August 11th, 2021, I needed to make a call and had no dial tone at all. Waited for a while, tried again and hoped it resolve itself, i.e. (return of dial tone). Anyway, decided it was time to contact the ISP, Centurylink in hopes of getting this vital matter resolved . Our family of 3 needed a working landline because I am the primary care-giver for my husband : he is a stroke survivor, has very limited vision, is diabetic, right side of his body weak from stroke. I am also his secretary responsible for bills being paid, making doctors appts., his meds refilled, and more. He himself is our Hero, accepting of this part of his life. What we cannot Fathom is the Many Calls to Centurylink, the countless times on my cell phone speaking with "agent-reps" who have not a clue, or don't care. I was given repair ticket numbers that they later said did not exist. On Sept.22nd of this year, they sent a Tech over ( I have his email to us), looked at outside wires, and he sped out without calling the landline phone here so we can have it up & running. Fast forward to Oct. 6th, Oct.11th and Oct. 16th with no Tech. These dates were provided by the varied CenturyLink agents I spoke with. A Landline is Vital for mutual communications w/health providers, pharma, etc. Also, on their own website, CenturyLink lists 5 Reasons to have a working reliable landline for First Responders to pinpoint our location. The utility co. said to me (cell phone), that they are not responsible for this issue as the city wires are ok & its between the ISP and ourselves. Please advise - Thank You, Sincerely The Patrick Family, Greenville, NC 27858

Comment Guidelines

Respond

CenturyLinkCustomer support

Email for android does not work. The app stopped working a few weeks ago and now is no longer on Google Play

Customer support page inaccessible

Customer chat inaccessible

I did find a phone umber and I have spoken with several people but they are all clueless, all they want to do is sell me 'inside wiring protection', I am a network engineer! Really, really sad way to run a business. It has been getting worse and worse over the last five years.
    It is like they took my money and ran off to the Caymans! Deplorable for a company this size to fail so dramatically.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

CenturyLink — long distance service

I am seeking to terminate Account number [protected]. I have had at least four phone conversations, two or three...