Century Link — fraudulant charges
Century Link has the Monopoly on us as they are the only Telephone service Provider we have here. They are crooks, pure and simple. I am looking into how to file a complaint on them to the Feds if possible.
We started with the "package plan" This plan was supposed to include unlimited long distance, caller id, etc.. for a FLAT rate of 49.00 a month. NOPE. But that's not the end of it. We were behind on a payment so they cut off our long distance to where we couldn't call out. That was fine with us, but when we paid the bill, they put the long distance back on, to tell us later we were charged for the calls. NO ONE TOLD US WE WERE BEING CHARGED FOR THE CALLS AND THEY ADMITTED TO US NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY CONTACTED US TO TELL US. SO now we are trying to CATCH up on their MISTAKE OR MAYBE NOT MISTAKE AS THEY ARE CROOKS!!!
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee