Menu
Home Apartments Rental Central Developments Property Group Refund of my money
T
Author of the complaint
8:10 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day,

I have a complaint by a certain consultant hes name is Simphiwe, he said he is a manager. He had offered me a 2 bedroom apartment last week at Bronx sky city, which he requested I pay a R1000 to secure it and come the next day to sign the lease agreement, which i did not sign any contact or lease agreement, however i had sent him a communication to say i wont be taking the apartment anymore due to work commitments and refubd me the R1000, as no contract nor lease agreement was signed. Numerous whatsapps were sent to ask him the turnaround time to do a refund but hes been intentionally ignoring my communications and i called him today and he said he will look at my whatsapps, which he still ignoring even though he is online on whatsapp. Now this makes me wonder if this was not some kind of a scam. The estate agent has not communicated to me on the turnaround of my refund but keeps dodging my whatsapps. I am not find joy in this matter and would like this matter dealt with accordingly and to get my refund back.

0 comments