CENEXpropane costs from cenex/deer river

M

We are currently paying $2.20-$2.30 for LP for home use. I called and asked why the prices have not came down in relation to Propane nationally. In todays Star Tribune Business section, they show Propane -50% less than 1-year ago.

I left message with "Brad" at the Deer River office but received no returned call. Our local driver tried to explain that they bought their contracts in April. They are suppose to have professional buyers right?

In southern Minnesota, my relatives are paying $1.38 - $1.65 for Propane. I am very upset and STRONGLY feel we are getting price gouged. Maybe the investigative news stations in the Cities would like to know about this.

Any recommendations to get our prices in-line with everyone else? Or are we suppose to just sit back and be taken advantage of?

Please advise. Thank you in advance, Mark J. Harlow PH: 218.547.0400