[Resolved] Cell Cthey have transferred my contract into someone else's name and wont return it

V Sep 06, 2018 Review updated:

I have had my cell number for almost 17 years. I originally had a pay as you go Vodacom number and then took out a contract with Vodacom telephonically in approx. 2005. I cancelled the contract and ported out to Cell C in about 2011 with Autoopage. They went under and transferred my contract to Nashua mobile, who then also went under and transferred my contract to Glocell. Glocell has now gone under and migrated my contract to Cell C but they transferred it to another person's name, Hendrik Terblanche (they have transferred 6 other peoples contract to his name) Glocell no longer exists and there is no one I can speak to. Cell C is refusing to return the contract back to my name, they want the original signed contract from 2005, which was done telephonically????? They are still billing my bank account though! I have given them my last statement, which is in my name and my bank statement proving they are billing me (the amount is also incorrect, it is much more than it should be) I went into one of the Cell stores and they have confirmed that on my ID number there are NO contracts, yet they are billing me. This is my business number and as I said before, I have had it for almost 17 years. I can't upgrade, cancel or do anything because it is in someone else's name! Cell C won't/can't help, they just blame Glocell, Glocell does not exist... This has been gong on for almost 2 months and not one single person will assist me. They want to do credit vetting? and i have to re-apply for my OWN number and contract. This is absolutely ridiculous and I have no idea what to do. If I stop my debit order who will they demand the payment from? Technically if this is not my contract i will sue them for 15 years of billing.

• Cell C's response · Sep 06, 2018

Dear Vicki

We noticed that you logged the same complaint on our Hello Peter page and a consultant has been assigned to assist.

Please await communication.

Regards
    ^PN

• Cell C's response · Sep 07, 2018

Hi Vicki

Our team has been trying to get ahold of you however, with no luck.

We have sent you an email requesting for an alternative contact number or a suitable time to call you.

^NS

• Resolution Statement

• Vi
    Vicki Joubert Sep 07, 2018

I have not heard from anyone yet.

• Vi
    Vicki Joubert Sep 07, 2018

STILL NOTHING!!! I have had both my phones with me all day and have checked my emails, absolutley nothing.