Celcom — unnecessary bills
I been a CELCOM customer for few years now. So many unnecessary changes been made toward their customers. This issue already been complained and asked CELCOM staffs, but the answer is smile and they are not the one who made the rule. Below are few of their evil techniques to extort customers money.
1) Voice mail service- How many of us asked for voice many services? Hardly any one of us requested for voice mail services from them. But if you call someone or unable to reach them number, your call will be diverted to voice mail. why voice mail? so CELCOM can charge you money! You can count how many times did your call reached voice mails. Can you imagine now, how much do CELCOM suck your money till date? By the way all the telecom providers in malaysia, MAXIS, DIGI ETC using same dirty tricks, I am more concern about CELCOM because I am CELCOM user.
2) If you want to check your call made in a month( bil terperinci), you need to pay money. CELCOM charge RM 3.00. Is it logic for a service provider to ask money to show the list of call made by customers. Isn't it consumers right to check the bill before they pay. I think in the future, they are not going tell you much your total bills. If you want to know your bills you need to pay money too.
Do the Govt knew about all these scam or they dont want to disturb all these Big Players to extract money from public?
Wake up Malaysians, don't let all these evil Big Players extort your penny. Its your bloody money, start to question them back. Know your rights and speak them out. At least those big players will start to realize Malaysia do know their rights and have gut to question them.
More Celcom Complaints & Reviews
- Celcom - worst customer service 
- Celcom Broadband - internet connection speed 
- Celcom Broadband - paying for services not rendered 
- Celcom - celcom identity theft 
- Celcom - customer service 
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - complaint 
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - langganan internet
- Celcom Xpac - deduction credit by sms
- Celcom - refund status
- Celcom Axiata Berhad - overcharged bill september 2018