CEFCUunfriendly

D Review updated:

Was denied a debit check card because they said I had too low of a credit score. My wife and I have had Visa Debit cards attached to our checking account at a Virginia Credit Union for over three years. when I explained to the CEFCU rep. Leah Richardson, that I was a Disabled Veteran who had his I.D. stolen out of the V.A. computers years ago she was absolutley less than sympathetic. VETERANS BEWARE...THIS CREDIT UNION DOESN'T GIVE ONE HOOT THAT IT WAS MEN AND WOMEN LIKE US WHO SERVED AND FOUGHT FOR THEIR RIGHT TO BEHAVE LIKE JERKS.

• Pa
    Paul Linden Aug 25, 2020

I called CEFCU in reference to a $400 withdrawal from my debit card to the Trump campaign. I authorize $20 but not $400. The online agent asked me numerous questions about my Identity. The agent left me on hold until I went back to the operator. I was on hold for over 10 minutes. The agent was African-American female.I think this was done on purpose because of my race. Very disappointed!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices