CEFCUDisnosty, Harassment

B

First i have servale compalaints of this dishonest Obama funded Bank.
1.When I join I was told i would get a $50.00 pre-paid visa card, all lies never got one.
2.Harassment from their mangers, calling me up, calling me dirtbag teabager, one slander me saying i was going to take a gun&go to a branch, i never said that, nor do i own any guns.

3.I don't work for these crooks, nor do i owe them any money, what gives their employes right calling my house, being hostle, rhude,
4.I would like to take legal action on these crooks.

• Ji
    JimWw Jan 27, 2010

I was late on my car payment, when the bank called I've never been treated with such disrespect in my life. The loan manager was named Janie and I hope I never have to speak with her again.