CEFCUbeing lied to

two weeks ago cefcu had approved my husband and I for 10, 000 dollars to buy a old truck and when I called back the women i talked to was rude and just plain baligerant. they told me they never said we could have the money but the statement was made in front of two other people besides myself. I feel that since they had already gareentee me the money that they should still have to allow me to buy the truck. honesty doesnt exsist with cefcu of peoria!

• Re
    RestlessHeart Mar 30, 2011

Chances are that in the time it took you to call them back they learned of something about you or yours husbands credit history that they didn't like and figure you weren't worth the risk.
    >>you need to put learning how to spell at the top of things you're going to do right away, your post screams functionally illiterate<<