Cedars-Sinai Medical Centerservice in the emergency room from an [censored] named jessica

2 May 31, 2018

Came to the emergency room at 8:00 pm for a severe migraine and high blood pressure, almost three hours later I was told by a clerk jessica that all I have is a headache so I can wait. She continued to talk over me and my husband and was extremely rude she obviously feels that patient care is something she doesn't have to give. She also refused to give her last name. Her supervisor came out to speak to us but mainly to see if I was going to be making a complaint and if I would delete the picture I took of this rude self absorbed creep. No I won't delete it and yes i'll be reporting her to the board.

service in the emergency room from an [censored] named jessica

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices