Cebu Pacific Air2 staff check in counter located in d21 counter

D Jul 28, 2019

This is not actually complaint about the airline, rather than 2 staff whos acting like officer in immigration, july 27 2019. I have flight with cebu pacific at 4pm goin to dubai, flight Dj 14 . Iam very dissapointed sa inyong staff na nsa D21 counter kung ano man name mo, you are acting like an officer in immigration the way you approached, first i was begging her to give exemption for not providing a return ticket for my son coz he is visit visa and im residence already, but shes insisting that she will never give me a boarding pass if i i dont have copy of return ticket for my son, even though she made print out already my boarding pass together with my son, after nyang maprint ang bording pass saka nya sasabihin na hindi nya ibbigay ang boarding pass if ever na d ako makapag provide ng return ticket at the same time ? And bumalik nlng daw ako sa counter nya if ever i got booked for return ticket, helllo, i am the mother and i can get book a ticket anytime i want, Grabe as is!!!terrible staff, instead she talk or get some advice with her manager shes keep talking with her collegue next with her, that guy or gay was asked her related on that issue then i answered, u know what he told me ? "Hindi kita tinatanong" mr gay thanks for your being polite, very arrogant di ba? Wala nmn akong sinabing masama, infact kung may time pa ako kakausapin ko ang manager in person to file a complaint pero inubos nila oras ko, Ganyan ba ang staff ng cebu pacific mga walang alam at walang manners. And then kung di ko pa sinabi sa staff na i would let her to pay my ticket and return ticket of my son if ever icancel ang flight namin dahil sa pagka arrogante nya that time only she call her manager, kulang sa briefing or attitude talaga, i am sory to cebu pacific airline that you keep some staff who cannot able to handle everything and being arrogant attitude, shes really want to waste my time and she attached some writren on my boarding pass mentioned" after completing your check in process, please proceed to the immigration, guest who are not at the boarding gate after 3pm ticket will be considered used." So in short thers a intention behind, she want to waste my time, since 2011 i had flight 2x a year, but this happened was terrible experienced, with 2 staff of cebu pacific. Still have time to manage your behaviour guys, just give the right treatment not to act such the owner of airline or airport. Just focus on your job, so many passager i encountered on that time, they coulnt enter on immigration without immigration page for fill up, that you guys who are responsible to distribute to every passager, dont waste the time of every passanger, magkaroon kayo ng konsiderasyon..