CCNowBad service

CCNow is an authorized retailer for Heirloom Tomatoes, listed on numerous sites, but basically all selling seeds provided by the manufacturer: Roguelands Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Company.

Aug 21 - I made an on-line purchase and received a shipment confirmation Aug 23. Contract agreement between the two companies� states that no shipment confirmation may be sent to customer before actual shipping takes place. Web site (http://www.vegetableseed.net/index.html) indicates 4-10 days delivery.

Sept 8 - no merchandise received. My inquiry was directed to CCNow, and I was informed of a stop order and reshipment.

Sept 16 - products not received. Inquiry with CCNow and was told shipping is 1 - 2 weeks (again, website indicates 4-10 days). Also, told to wait until Sept 22. That date came and went without delivery.

Sept 23 - filed another complaint with CCNow.

Sept 24 - requested an immediate refund with both CCNow and apparent suppliers email address, veggieseeds AT yahoo.com. Neither entity acknowledged my request for refund. CCNow stated that I should wait another three days for delivery (obvious blanket message because I received it before). I responded that it was unacceptable; I wanted a full refund, immediately.

Sept 25 - received message from CCNow regarding another reshipment and an additional message stating that they had requested information or a refund from the Seller. This is, in my opinion FRAUD. CCNow is the seller, as reflected on my receipt. Additionally, I believe Credit card association rules specifically prohibit credit card factoring, that is, taking a credit card payment on behalf of another company. CCNow misrepresent their position in my transaction a has failed to provide services and refund my money.

• Ni
    Nigel Duncan Jan 20, 2009

I have had more than one case of non-delivery of goods paid for through CCNOW and not delivered. The companies they are agents for do not even reply to my complaints. From the comment above it seems that they cover many fields, but my experience is confined to the following websites that always come up as text ads in a GOOGLE search for treatments for peripheral neuropathy.

neutatin.com
    Peritab.com
    www.lephratax.com
    hnmrc.net

Any suggestions on how to deal with them effectively?

• Ba
    bangru Feb 15, 2009

I booked a bunch of flowers for my valentine on 11th and has not been delivered till date. I am unable to communicate with CCNOW. The mail id of the supplier given in order receipt [email protected] is a non functional id and the mails are getting bounced.
    It seems the company is entirely unreliable. The website also does not displays the policy for return of such amounts paid

• Ni
    nice_guy_choclate Jul 15, 2009

I totally agree with what's going on here. I ordered a merchandise via CCNOW on may 25th. despite repeated assurances, haven't received the order yet!! moreover, CCNOW keeps sending me automated responses such as wait for 30 days which just make me go bonkers!!! STAY AWAY FROM CCNOW. I am contemplating legal action against the supplier and CCNOW.

• Hm
    hmmr87 Jul 21, 2009

CCNOW is not a bad company I've ordered plenty of band merch as many small signed and unsigned bands use them because ccnow is cheaper and they dont require monthly minimums and charge insane fees like other processors. I even thought about using ccnow for my own website, but instead sold my merch in person rather than online. Your complaint shouldn't be with ccnow whatsoever it should be with the actual person that sold you the item and you should be contacting them directly. By contacting ccnow and complaining they then must contact the seller and so forth which causes more headaches. When you order something online from say bestbuy.com if there is an error or mistake do you go run and complain to visa or mastercard? uhh no you would call bestbuy directly and sort it out. Be professional and figure it out!

• Bu
    Burpy Jul 21, 2009

It's not just CCNOW. Any time you go through a third party to make a payment it opens the deal up to problems. PayPal has their share of bad sellers and unscrupulous buyers also.

This is why it is better to purchase from businesses with merchant accounts and get the protection from your credit card issuer. They can and will act as your advocate when the seller won't send your merchandise. After a couple of BS excuses you simply dispute the charge with the CC company and let them sort it out. Merchants hate these disputes as they get assessed an administrative "charge back" fee.

Personally, I don't much like PayPal and would never use a service such as CCNOW which I have never before heard of.

EBAY now owns PayPal and requires all sellers to use it or another online payment option. Then they charge the seller yet another fee to transfer his funds on top of the percentage and listing fees for running the auction at all. Sucks, don't it?

When EBAY did this, they opened the door to all of these other online transfer companies, which are not regulated as banks and CC companies.

noseeds Dec 18, 2009

I have been trying to get my money back from VeggieSeeds since August.
    Still looking!

• Do
    donlar1 Dec 31, 2009

I bought a Christmas gift for my daughter and hoped that it would get here by christmas. It didn't. I contacted ccnow to inquire and was told by email that it would take up to two weeks to deliver. I waited and I am still waiting. I emailed them demanding a refund and the keep responding, "we are contacting the supplier to inquire about the shipment" this may take 3 days. Then I got another response saying to wait 2 more days. I'm still waiting. My daughter got cheated out of a christmas present and that really pisses me off. I'm not sure who to contact about getting ripped off on the internet. If anyone knows, please contact me at [email protected] I intend to recover my money one way or the other and to put ccnow out of business with the worst possible advertisment I can come up with.

• Ro
    Robert James Frias Jan 20, 2010

I purchased from a company(Super Care Products) that implied that I could rely on their guarantee because I was paying through CCNOW. It didn't work! The vendor did not honor the gurantee and CCNOW would not help me by trying to make the vendor do so. With another vendor (Vitiligo TCM) order was placed and CCNOW sent an email confirming shipment! That was over 5 weeks ago! CCNOW is now telling me that I must wait another 4 to 5 weeks and they just ignore my request for a refund!! They just go round and round and never do anything to help out!! They are a bad experience.

• Es
    essential Feb 07, 2010

There is not refund policy listed on the website, therefore they can handle sales any way they want.

• Ri
    RICHARD NAGEL Mar 10, 2010

I TALKED TO SOMEONE AT CCNOW ABOUT A REFUND OVER A WEEK AGO. MY NAME IS RICHARD NAGEL ORDER NO. 185-74-7850. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY RESPONSE. PLEASE ANSWER MY INQUIRY. THANK YOU.

CCNowCustomer Mar 24, 2010

CCNow is a fraudulent company. It does not have an actual customer service department. E-mails from [email protected] include fabricated names of customer service reps and intentionally false e-mail addresses to merchants and suppliers. They are not in contact with the merchant or supplier because their credit card factoring activities are riding a fine line of illegality.

• Ed
    Edillin2 Mar 30, 2010

You can add me to the list of people that have been ripped off by CCnow. I ordered from Gordon's Herbal back in Feburary and have not recieved the product. I placed the order through CCnow, I have made inquiries about the order and have had no responses. So like some of the other people I have had to file a dispute with my bank and I am in the process of turning it over to the State Attorneys office. It truly is a shame that these type of companies can exist when there have been so many complaints. My next step is to place the information on facebook so some other people do no get ripped off as well.

• Fr
    frenchshrink Apr 01, 2010

I'd be willing to participate to a class action suit.

• Du
    Durbaba Apr 01, 2010

product is undelivered

• Ge
    geno222222 Apr 09, 2010

I got ripped off by ccnow. weve been going back and forth for 2 months now. finally they said their refund dept is looking into it. 2 weeks later when I asked for status they are starting from scratch again. I complain to BBB but no response as yet

• Dr
    driyyah Apr 21, 2010

I too am in a dispute with CCnow.
    My story is the same as all of yours here.

The handwriting is on the wall. CCnow is a bogus company. Maybe the sellers that they supposedly represent are merely storefronts for a scam.

ccnowFRAUDvictim Sep 01, 2019

@driyyah I was a seller on CCNow and they were legit until acquired by a foreign company called Snorassen holdings around 2013. I have shipped thousands of dollars of product to customers and NOT BEEN PAID BY CCNOW! The customer's money was taken by CCNOW. They are supposed to keep what amounts to about 10% of each sale, but they kept everything. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

ccnowisfraud Dec 17, 2010

It's true that CCnow is complete fraud... I paid money thru ccnow.. never got my items and they wouldn't refund my money.. they told me they are going to send email to supplier and will take 3 days.. never got emails and everytime I would call they would say few more days... I was on hold forever to speak to supervisor... CCNOW IS BIG FRAUD... NEVER BUY ANYTHING THRU THEM...

• El
    Elias K Dec 20, 2010

I have bought form "do it yourself diagnostics", one month ago, two car diagnostic kits (MB star) through CCnow at the price of 1100GBP. Up to now, i have only received one of the kits and it does not work (damaged) The seller does not answer to my e-mails and CCnow replies to me in the automatic way that the order has been reshipped. Never buy from CCnow

• Ke
    ketts87 Dec 23, 2010

Yup, just got ripped off by CCNow. Puchased a calendar for my wife on Nov 15th and never received it. Called to complain on December 20, received and email that they were contacting the vendor. Never heard back. Called again on December 23rd and they said they still haven't heard back from the vendor. Demanded a refund and they said I would have to contact the vendor. Thanks for stealing my money. These people should be arrested.

• Pa
    Patrick Berriie Jan 17, 2012

I have been doing business with DRI*CCNOW for over a year and I have had no probems. First, I have always received the product. Second, it may caome from a different company or country even than shown of the ad. That is because the compy and country on the ad the distributors for the manufacturer, who can be anywhere in the world. Third, if you do not receive the product, you can alwasys file a complaint with your bank, credit card company, or PayPal. I always use Paypal, if I can and hve had 100% satisfaction with their service. Fourth, every product the I purchased through CCNOW has worked.

Patrick

Sandra Baltimore Aug 02, 2012

I placed a order with ccnow on June 30th 2012.I was told that my order will arrive on July 17th, I called ccnow on July 18th 2012 they can't fine my order the only thing they keep telling me that it will be there in 3 days, It in now Aug 2nd 2012 still no package has came 'they are not saying that they will even replace it .This item cost me 215.00 .I will never order from a company again without first checking with the BBB SERVICE. ( This company is a scam)

• Bu
    BuzzardsBass Oct 20, 2012

CCNow doesn't ship products. They are a third party payment processor. Where did you buy your product? That's who you should contact.

• Do
    Doris Trainor Jun 19, 2014

I purchased Shallaki ( Boswella) Capsules - 5 bottles for $69.00 on line from AyurvedicCure through CCNOW on 5-12- 2014. I never received my product and CCNOW keeps saying in a couple days or can't find your tracking number - but have not received any product and feel the company is stealing money without producing product.
    Doris -

• Pr
    pratheesh raj Jan 12, 2015

I order to one Bluetooth BT-SET 16/12/2014. but can't delivered CCNow. Today 24 working days finesh. I did not receive my order

• Am
    Ambrina May 25, 2017

We are not buyer but merchant selling through CCNOW.com from last 12 years...
    3 years ago ccnow management was changed... and now...
    We are dealing with ccnow from 2004... But suddenly with start of 2017 new management of ccnow have stopped sending payments. They have different excuses...
    1-We have changed the bank and will send you payment from Ireland.
    2- Our bank has some problem...
    3- Your bank has returned back the money..(while our bank does not, it is rule in Pakistan)
    4- Our man made an error in sending payment...
    and after that no reply of mails...

first payment was 5000+ USD then they added a payment of USD 1300 and total became USD 6900+... they show it on account as sent... but in 3 months it does not reach...
    After that there was a few new sales and they told they have sent another amount of USD 3300... but it is also no where...

NOW there are pending orders in our account but we are no more shipping the order and no reshipment for lost package...
    CCNow.com is no more replying the mails...

Yahya Naveed Ali
    Ambrina Corporation
    www.ambrina.com

• Mi
    Michelle Darvin Mar 13, 2019

Its fraud company which rips off all money of sellers, its a merchant gateway but people who took their servces lost all monet from few dollars to millions
    for more details, see here

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices