CBCS — fraud and cheating
These guys have been calling me for a month, out of the blue demanding payment for a Bell South account. I did have one on my credit report years ago and paid it off, and still have the letter to prove it. It was held by an entirely different agency at that time, and I can't imagine why BEll South would be forwarding it to them for collections again.
I didn't ask any details because I thought I knew what account they were referring to and I said that it was paid off. They asked me to produce a cashed check from way back, or pay them within 45 days. I take my credit very seriously. I have no way of knowing if they are legit, but there are a lot of accusations on the web, that's for sure. I will mail them a copy of the letter, it has no personal info on it.
More CBCS Complaints & Reviews
- CBCS - terrible scam
- Credit Bureau Collection Services [CBCS] - fraud
- CBCS Collections - fraudulent collection notices
- CBCS - illegal attempt to collect a debt
- CBCS - repeated phone calls
- CBCS - unauthorized charges
- Credit Bureau Collection Services [CBCS] - I am complaining about service
- CBCS - fraud and harassment
- Credit Bureau Collection Services [CBCS] - christ hospital, incontinence test, january 3, 2017-deductible and charge amount
- CBCS - fraudulent activity