Cato Womens Clothing — bad customer service
Let me begin by stating that Cato is a wonderful place to shop me and alot of friends and family shop Cato...
I myself am in sales and do alot of traveling...I recently was on a job and decided to stay a few days in Dublin, since it was close to my destination of travel...I had various scheduled appts. in this area so the one day I had a short break after lunch I decided to do a little shopping at Cato (Dublin, GA).
As I entered the store it was a pleasant enviroment and a nice store, my first time in the store since new location..I continued to do my shopping and the employee that approached me was loud, self-centered and focused on herself than visitors in the store, she continued to make rude and vulgar comments about her sex life and how she needed sex...(very unprofessional)..I ask one of the other employees about her behavior and what her name was she stated Jamey Bonie and I told her I felt the need to complain...
I am a Christian Woman and felt the need to inform you or whom it may concern of this behavior...I will continue to shop at Cato's but in a different location...Thanks for letting me voice my opinion...
More Cato Womens Clothing Complaints & Reviews
- Cato Fashion - problems with refund
- Cato Fashions - refund policy
- Cato Fashion - customer/employee complaint
- Cato Fashions - unethical behavior
- Cato - nightmare job
- Cato Fashions - credit account look up representatives
- Cato Fashions - not being contacted when my online order has been delivered to the store.
- Cato Fashions - cato fashions
- Cato - the store manager in hammond, la
- Cato Fashions - rude and disrespectful customer service