Cathay Pacific — DELAYED BAGGAGE CLAIM
To, Date 29.08.08
Cathay Pacific Airlines
Subject: Delayed Baggage claim Tag No. CX 274699
This is regarding my travel with Cathay pacific from Cairns to Delhi on 23rd august via Hong Kong by CX102 and I have checked in 3 baggage’s and all baggage’s had been booked directly from Cairns to Delhi. Due to 10 hours delay of CX102 from Cairns, Cathay pacific had redirected our travel from Hong Kong to Delhi via Bangkok and I reached Bangkok by CX713 and from Bangkok to Delhi by IC 854. I have lost my baggage’s tag no. CX274699. I arrived to Delhi on 24th august at 4.30pm, immediately I reported to Cathay pacific regarding my baggage.
Even after continuous reminders to Cathay pacific, I have not received my baggage even after 28th august. On 28th august I have contacted to custom enquiry Bangkok and they reported me that my baggage was in Bangkok but it was unidentified and unclaimed. After my request they had given me new tag no. BKK CX16909.
Even though Cathay had not bothered the delivery of baggage. On 29th evening, I myself had collected the baggage with my expenses from airport. Although after 3 hours of paper processing, I also paid Rs. 150/ as warehouse baggage security fee.
As I had already informed to Cathay pacific that my baggage was important because it carries my original document as I was there for international conference ISME 12th.
I would like to claim the delayed baggage and convince with the delayed fee as I had already submitted.
Please find herewith a fee receipt.
Ticket No. 160-[protected]
More Cathay Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles / Cathay Pacific - Don't trust Asial Miles, they are big hoax and scam!
- Cathay Pacific - lost luggage
- Cathay Pacific - poor and rude customer service
- Cathay Pacific - Very misleading advertising and many disappointed and furious Cathay passengers
- Cathay Pacific - Bad service
- Cathay Pacific - Poor crew manager attitude!
- Cathay Pacific Airways - customer service call center
- Cathay Pacific - Not refunding duplicate payment
- Cathay Pacific - seat allocation
- Cathay Pacific - entertainment service