Cash America Pawn — generator
Bought a predator 2000 generator. Put it on layaway and was told I could get the protection warranty when I picked it up . The lady never put it on . Get up camping and plug generator in and it keeps going into overload . Have had it for 8 days . Took it back in and the manager said I can't do anything till you call corporate. Called them and was told it could take up to 3 days for them to make a decision if they will stand behind the product they sold me . The manager said if he Couldn't make the decision to give money back because he gets in trouble . Meanwhile we are up in the freezing weather with a 4 yr old and a 20 month old with us. Last time I do business with these people.
More Cash America Pawn Complaints & Reviews
- Cash America - Return Policy 
- Cash America - loan 
- Cash America - so called loan 
- Cashamerica.com / 247lending.com - Scam and kept calling cell phone
- SuperPawn / Cash America - Rude Manager
- Cash America - Threatening emails: See Attached/ Copies
- Cash America Pawn - I had returned a television
- Cash America - Scam
- Cashamerica.com - I paid and paid and got nothing...
- Cash America Pawn - longines men’s watch