[Resolved] Casey’s General Stores / poor customer service

US Review updated:

I went into the Sioux Rapids Iowa Casey's and stood there for 45 minutes waiting for someone to make me a sub. No one acknowledged me or told me that there would be a wait. I had my two young children with me who were very hungry and very impatient. I was going to get 2 foot long meatball subs and 2 foot long grilled chicken subs. I would have spent $30 alone on subs and more with drinks and chips to go with. Instead I walked out of the store with nothing because I finally got tired of waiting.

• Resolution statement

B

Ta

Comments

Aug 05, 2019

I don't know why you would wait 45 minutes. If I was not acknowledged within five minutes I would ask if anyone was willing to help, and then left if they still did not help.

Aug 05, 2019

@ mark henderson I was trying to teach my kids patience.

@Tara pritchard I see your point. 😊

• Best Best Advice

@kr1111 No one was talking to you.📗📕📘📙📓📔🌙🔥🌘⛰🈴🍕🍔🍲🍢🍡🍳🍞🍩🍮🍦🍨🍧🎂🍰🥔🚞🚉🚂🐦🐤🐳🐲🦑🏞🏟🏙🏛🏗🏇🏁😝😜🗯🙉🙈

Aug 06, 2019

@kr1111 Hahaha! I’m a great mother, sounds like you need to learn some manners yourself. Come spend some time at my house, looks like your mother didn’t teach you anything. I can fix that for you :)

Aug 06, 2019

@kr1111 I do not really care what you think. My children are no longer with me. I was so angry at them for not acknowledging me. My children were disappointed that they did not get their food. I just lost it. I told them they were ungrateful, I slapped and punched them. I then told them they had to walk home in the dark. Someone witnessed this and reported me to CPS. My children were placed in foster care. I was told that if if want my children back that I would need to take parenting and anger management classes. I was told that I had abandoned my children. That if I hit and punch them I have anger issues.

Aug 06, 2019

@kr1111 Haha! You make me laugh so much!

@kr1111 Ok

@psrww That.
    Wasn't.
    Her!!!

Aug 09, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Benchboy, descredo, preee, psrww, and his 50 other accounts knows that already.

•   Aug 09, 2019

@ mark henderson I personally think he is all these fake sock OP accounts claiming how this incident made them lose their kids.

Aug 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! He is. definitely.

•   Aug 05, 2019

Four footlong sandwiches for you and two children ?

Patience is one thing but I doubt that you waited 45 minutes with two hungry children.

Aug 06, 2019

@SubSquirrel Yes I did. I’m a very patient person. I was picking up food for everyone, only took 2 kids with me.

•   Aug 06, 2019

@Tara pritchard Makes more sense now but waiting that long without speaking up is a bad example for your kids

@SubSquirrel I disagree.

•   Aug 06, 2019

@Tara pritchard You are teaching your children to stay back and let people walk all over you.

Aug 06, 2019

@SubSquirrel Thanks for the parenting advice, but I will stick to my own, thanks! 😁

•   Aug 06, 2019

@Tara pritchard That’s fine. You’re raising weenies with no backbone and life will be harder for them.

Aug 07, 2019

@SubSquirrel I normally agree with you. I also agree with preee(not in this case)( not the way he tells people off). But when it comes to parenting let people parent their own kids. As long as she is not teaching her children to do something illegal or beating them. Nothing wrong with her methods.

For those of you not used to this site. Those posts about beating the children and leaving them in the parking lot was posted by preee, not by her.

•   Aug 08, 2019

@ mark henderson She posted her issue and I gave my opinion. She doesn’t have to follow my advice or agree with me. Making children wait that long doesn’t teach them anything. They need to learn to speak up politely and calmly or they will be treated like they don’t exist.

I’m the type to stand back and not say anything. I had to learn to speak up for myself or be looked over. I’m not comfortable always doing that but I need to be more prolific in advocating for me.

The beatings and rape and abuse posts are to be ignored. She wants attention and ignoring her denies her feelings of joy in stirring up trouble. Most of us are decent people offering advice. You’ll notice that Mark didn’t call me names or use profanity. He simply stated his views and did so politely. Most people aren’t so nice and calm. I try to be helpful but I lose patience at times. My words to Tara weren’t crude but partly comical though the underlying message was there.

•   Aug 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel I think she's easy teaching them real life patience and respect for others. Far too many people teach their children not to be stepped on by society and obviously it's the only thing they teach them. No four year old should know the term go FVK yourself, cracka!

•   Aug 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel The bearings post is not the op, you know that, right?

•   Aug 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Yup it’s our resident multiple personality female. Entertaining and disgusting at the same time