Casey'scustomer service

Lady behind the counter, tall colored female with glasses was unnecessarily extremely rude to me simply because I was unaware of Casey's policy when it came to their iced coffee. I told her I thought it was something else and she continued to pretty much act like i had to be completely stupid to have thought that, even after I apologized for not knowing the correct protocol. And it took me a few moments to acknowledge that I didn't deserve that kind of treatment and then I chose to buy from somewhere else which she chose as an opportunity to get an attitude and pretty much imply that my business wasn't even wanted there anyway. It made me feel degraded and depressed. It was a terrible experience.