Casablanca ExpressScam Artists Royal

4/9/16 -I signed up with Casablanca and paid $100.00. I had severe family issues and could not full fill the one year time limit. They kept calling me back offering me extensions for additional $50.00 - $100.00 and I paid 3X. Over a 3 year period they totaled $345.00. Like a fool I kept throwing good money after bad but I had moved and lost my folder. The liar salesman called me, to my mistake I did not record our conversation nor did I get his number and with this company -- you NEED to record the conversation for SURE. The first salesman said I could stay at the Plaza Hotel for 3 nights/4 days, newly decorated hotel, swim up bar/ Jacuzzi. The Supervisor “Kia 2992” she told me that was NEVER offered and said “I will listen to the recorded call”. She came back and said the call never stated 3N/4D. While she claimed she was listening to the LONG conversation I had -- I called to confirm with the Plaza directly – the pool was under construction and there NEVER was a Jacuzzi next to the pool nor will there be. Ok, the liar didn't know what he was selling. So Kia had to move me to the Monte Carlo for 2N/3 days. As we spoke, magically the first quote they gave me had jumped up by $50.00 as “Rates change hourly”. I got direct prices from M Carlo, in the am & pm and for some reason they quoted me the same price ALL day. Now isn't this curious, the rates didn't change when I called the front desk direct. These people are ###. They are trained to LIE. Forget about the extra amenities and gift cards, when they make YOU pay to be subject to a high pressure sales pitch –for the time share-forget it. I have been, as my friends have been to time share sales, (and bought them) they always give you free stays to sit in the sales presentation. Not C Blanca.. Not to mention they are trained to thwart any argument or point out to you - insinuating “you lied”. They are trained bullies on top of it. Wretched company, bullies and liars. I will shout this to the hills. I am out If you want a time share go and find a broker and buy a used distressed situation. There is no deal here I assure you.