CarTrawler / Ryanair / I saw a trial payment on my credit card

1 Review updated:

Dears,
I saw a trial payment from cartrawlers on my credit card, on the same date and time as my Ryanair payment (I booked a flight with them). I have no rental car booking confirmation or whatsoever and also have no intention to book a car.
I want to know why I got this trial payment on my credit card and if I have a rental car reservation in your system. I do my bookings with [protected]@hotmail.com and the travel date is on 30 July 2019.
Could you please send a reaction and confirm I have no car rental reservation with you and ensure I won't be charged on my credit card.

Thanks in advance
Barry Beckers

Ba
Jul 01, 2019

Comments

• Tr
      Jul 01, 2019

Not sure about this one but dishonest RyanAir tricked me out of nearly €200 a few years ago. I paid for the flight and then a pop up box came up with a really cheap deal to hire a car from Goldcar in Barcelona which included all taxes and car insurance. I bought the deal hiring the car on my card. When I went to pick up the car I was told I had to pay nearly €200 extra to insure it as RyanAir did not include the insurance even though it says it does on their site. I had no other choice but to pay the difference which RyanAir refused to pay me back. I tried for months but the crooks in RyanAir got away with it on that occasion.