[Resolved] CarTrawler — overcharged
I was charged $380.00 AU on the internet when I booked a rental car through thrifty. When i picked up the car I had to pay the full fee and thrifty informed me they do not charge any fees over the internet, nothing should have been charged to me credit card. So I then had to pay out the full fee -$730.00 AU. Where is my $380.00.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More CarTrawler Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CarTrawler - utterly disgusted 
- CarTrawler - cancellation refund...in my dreams! 
- CarTrawler - insurance tricks 
- CarTrawler - rip off
- [Resolved] CarTrawler - overcharged 
- CarTrawler - never rent here 
- CarTrawler - ie854727720
- CarTrawler - auto rental
- CarTrawler - transportation services
- CarTrawler - rental car - the worst