Carrefourservicing

M

I was a CarrefourSA Maltepe Park Mall-Istanbul. I wait more than half hour for cashier service today 2th april 2016. The that market has more than 30 cashier service hovever just 12 was service. I have contacted customer service and asked why I am waititng here and why you do not open new service? There is no any satisfactory answer. There was many table which are writing Turkish langeuage " IF YOU AFTER THAT BLUE LINE SHALL BE OPEN NEW CASHIER SERVİCE"
I take photo via my mobile. You have to see it as attached your upload file system.
Thisi is not a one once. you can follow to security camera image at all day of the this saturday!
I was a good carrefour customer, I give up to carrefour again. Because I never want to wait any more on the cashier service. I can find good service any other markets.
By the way, I have been many country for example UAE, France, Belgium and Germany like a Carrefour customer. I never see like that.
Seriousness does not suit to Carrefour.

Mete Demirci