Carrefourmy final settlement

A

Dear Sir/Madam,

I worked as a finance clerk with the Employee no [protected] in RY2 Granada store from 28-08-2013 in 22-10-2016 I came to India on emergency leave because my mother admitted in hospital she got heart attack and doctors suggest to do bypass surgery is held she is now on bed rest for 3months me and my younger brother is there only to take care of her.
The reason I didn't return back to my is financially I'm unable to purchase my return ticket and I dnt have any other choice to go back.
Sir I'm requesting you to please help me by sending my gratuity amount to my attached resignation letter because to help me as I work sincerely on my work and sorry for my resignation.

Mohammed Aqeel Ahmed