Carrefour Fuengirola Spaininstruction manual not in english for mandine microwave mmg 23ds-17

A

I bought the above microwave in Spain for an apartment we have there but were most surprised that the manual was not in English even though the outer box gave description in English!

I assumed therefore the manual would also include English, if not why not? considering the information on the box.

Should you be able to supply me with an English version I would be most grateful We purchased this unit on the 27th May 2017.

My e-mail address:- alan.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk