The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Carnival Cruise — actions taken
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I’m writing this letter to alert those future victims of Carnival Cruise line. I purchased a trip to Mexican Riviera for the week if 4/27/9. The cruise line made a bad decision to embark everyone and sail knowing that US Department issued a notification stating not to travel to Mexico. The alerts from the US Department and CDC both were announced on April 25 and April 27 and 28, 2009. There were alerts of the epidemic announce & well known but Carnival cruise line continued with boarding the ship. Carnival Cruise failed to cancel the trip and continues to not communicate with other scheduled cruises. I have other friends that boarded from San Diego on 5/3/9 and Carnival again took the same actions to not announce the changes of itinerary until all passengers were on board the boat sailed.
This is unfair to everyone, people work hard and save money to take their family on vacation and Carnival Cruise line has been very unfair to provide an unreasonable credit of $20 per person. Not only did we not go to the desired destination but the option of (Sf, Ca) given would cost me $49 dollars to go from LAX. Also due to having to been stuck in the ship for 4 night 5 days we as a family spent over $1, 000 on expenses on the boat providing additional monies given to Carnival Cruise. . I FEEL that Carnival’s decision to continue to embark passengers is driven by greed and to deny any obligation to issue any refunds or credits. No solution to this dismay has been provided.
More Carnival Cruise Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating
- Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise
- Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer