CarMaxpurchased a cadillac cts from carmax in dec 2013. the car over the next 38, 000 miles has required more than $14, 000 in repairs

I purchased the 2006 cadillac cts from car max on jefferson avenue, new port news virginia in dec. 2013. The cadillac had 116, 000 miles. Within in 4 years and mileage of 154, 000 I have paid over $14, 000 in repairs.

The following issues: new battery within 3 months, ecm repair within 8 months of purchase, new water pump, new alternator, new starter, new radiator, new tires, new transmission, new brake pads, caliper and rotors on all four tires, new struts, wheel bearings on the front of the car, traction control repair, and finally last week, the engine lost all compression and the entire engine needs replacement.

I have faithfully chained the oil and filter every three thousand miles, rotated the tire, alignments, etc.

When I purchased the car, I did not take out the extended warranty, since it would expire at 150, 000 miles. The car at the time of purchase had 115, 000 miles and I thought what could go wrong with a cadillac, on which I was promised had a 142 point inspection, over the next 35, 000 miles. Boy, was I wrong. I was deliberately sold a defective car.