12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Business & Finances

CarMax Business Services / service center (2014 nissan pathfinder/ transmission purchased in august 2018)

Er Mar 1, 2019

My name is Eric Horne, phone # [protected], address is - 7601 north 9th avenue apartment #163 Pensacola, Fl 32514. I bought my 2014 Nissan Pathfinder in August of 2018 and have been having transmission problems. I purchased Max care when I bought the car, the technician John said he would not work on it, and told me I would have to take to dealer, which means they lied to me about maxcare because they told me if ever my car needs to go to dealer they would send it. If I take it I have to pay $100 deductable which I shouldn't have to do. I also asked for an oil change and he couldn't even do it said he didn't have oil filters. A service center that can't even do a oil change has some issues with people not wanting to work. I went in on 02/27/19 of this week trying to take care of my problems. If they will not work on vehicles with maxcare at this location they need to disclose this before customers buy vehicles with maxcare from them. I truely believe this service center needs new personal that are willing to work. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from carmax and I have never seen a service center run this way for Carmax. Their store number is [protected], and the person I am complaining about is technician John.