Careemnegative balance

D

My name is Danish Akbar and am from Pakistan. I booked a ride couple of days ago for Gulshan-e-Ghazi, Karachi and when the Captain arrived, he told me that we don't provide services in that particular area and to add insult to injury, they charged me negative balance of Rs. 136. Now how could you justify this act. Was it my fault that you guys don't provide services in aforementioned area? How are we suppose to know where you go and where you don't? Kindly, get rid off this negative balance ASAP.

Regards,
Danish Akbar.

• Sh
    Sher Nawaz 005 Aug 16, 2019

Dear Careem Manager Costumer Service,
    I have booked Careem this morning 16th Aug at about 0851am and then cancelled on request of Captain Abdul Moiz (Go mini Blue Mehran U-5430) as he was far away and was in ride and unable to reach at Jiwani Heights. I have received a cancellation fee of Rs. 126/- has been charged, as it was cancelled on request of Cap. Moiz, so kindly reimburse the amounts as soon as possible.
    Sher Nawaz

• Na
    Naseem Bangash Jun 20, 2019

Captain talk me long and get negative charges plz cut my negative charges

• Kh
    khan mr Mar 18, 2018

i haven't ride with this driver in your words captain but how he charge me by self. in which authority he charge me negative balance can you plz justify
    Logo

Pick up
    Sat, Mar 17, 19:09
    Near Al-Huda CNG
    Drop off
    I will guide the captain
    Trip duration 2 minutes (0 minutes initial wait time)
    Distance 1 KM
    Booking reference [protected]
    Book a ride Refer a friend
    Lost Something?