CareCentrix / no service provided

I had foot/ankle reconstructive surgery 3/19, was discharged from the hospital 3/24 with orders for HHC, PT, and OT.

It is now April 15th and I have yet to receive ANY services. I received lots of phone calls apologetically advising me that basically you are "understaffed and working on it"...; plenty of voicemails asking me to return calls to a call center with no available phone reps. Meanwhile, I'm suffering through recovery alone and have been forced to improvise to take care of myself! This service is a disgrace and I won't rest until Cigna discontinues contact renewals with you.

• CareCentrix Customer Care's Response, Apr 16, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you've experienced these difficulties.

In order to help us best serve you, we ask that you email us at [protected]@carecentrix.com, with the following information: your full name, your health plan, a phone number that we can best reach you at, as well as a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.

Please be sure to include Reference Case #0141 in the subject line of your email.

Once we have this information, a member of our support team will reach out to you directly. Thanks!
    USE to Patient Support when a review is found. Thank you!

An