Care Credit — sneaky little rules!
I paid care credit on time every month, so I was pretty surprised when I found out that late payment charges of 29 dollars was being applied to my bill each month. I called Care Credit and they explained to me that any payments made the during the first 5 days of a month are counted as payment for the last month. Because I made each payment at the first of the month, I was penalized! I do not feel I was adequately informed of this rule. By implementing this policy, Care Credit managed to gain 87 extra dollars from me. I can only imagine how much money they are making off the rest of their customers with this sneaky little rule.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - need info on class action suit
- Care Credit / Gemb - get rid off!
- Care Credit - getting a card
- Carecredit / Ge Money - template for lawsuit agains carecredit/ge moneybank
- Care Credit - billing / payoff procedure
- Care Credit - card security scam
- Care Credit - rip-off loan repayment plans
- Care Credit - deceptive and confrontational
- Care Credit/gemb - customer service
- Carecredit / Ge Money Bank - charged for no services