Care Credit Gemb — deceptive practices re: disputes
WHAT A CROCK! After a traumatic, almost year-long experience with infections, days docked from work because I was so ill, a doctor who would NOT even return my calls, much less actually SEE me - I ended up having to spend a bundle or another doctor to see me after this minor procedure - I contacted Care Credit GEMB to put the balance of my debt into dispute. They assured me that they would send the papers to me immeditely and that this would not reflect against my credit. What a lie! Two weeks later, they called me to tell me that "the dispute had been settled and the Dr. won, " so I had to pay the rest of the debt PLUS outrageous late and interest fees! I just said "Sue me! I'd love to get you and that quack of a doctor in court with all my witnesses and photos and taped conversations!" I never received any kind of dispute papers to fill out - so how could a dispute have been settled? Yeah - take me to court! It's the only thing on my credit report that's negative, and I'm working with an attorney (still spending money because of this mess) to deal with that. Take my advice and stay away from even the smallest cosmetic procedure (eye puffiness, etc.) at Lifestyle Lift and Dr. Robert Palmer!
More Care Credit Gemb Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - sneaky little rules!
- Care Credit - need info on class action suit
- Care Credit / Gemb - get rid off!
- Care Credit - getting a card
- Carecredit / Ge Money - template for lawsuit agains carecredit/ge moneybank
- Care Credit - card security scam
- Care Credit - rip-off loan repayment plans
- Care Credit - deceptive and confrontational
- Care Credit/gemb - customer service
- Carecredit / Ge Money Bank - charged for no services