CardPooli'm extremely disappointed with cardpool!

N Review updated:

I wanted to buy a walmart gift card but for some reason I wasn't able to do that. I contacted cardpool via phone and asked their rep to make an order for me and received rude reply. Their rep said that I was supposed to make the order myself and that it was not their job to do that.
That was very rude and unprofessional. I asked to speak to a manager and his contact details but they refused to give me that information. I was shocked with how terrible their customer service was! In the end I didn't buy anything because they didn't help me and they simply lost a customer! I'm extremely disappointed with cardpool!

• cardpoolsux's Response · Apr 04, 2017

“these guys are total crooks. i am STILL WAITING to be paid for 2 gift cards I've sold to them. Transaction # [protected], in fact.

Cardpool, you better pay up! Buyers out there...BEWARE!!! Dont sell or buy from these scam artists. I would like a full payment as agreed to asap.

• cardpoolsux's Response · Apr 05, 2017

so now that they have my gift card info, they have sold it or given it to someone else, and now are not going to pay me!!! this is INSANE!!

SEE BELOW. Gift cards have no value now and now they have will not pay me for them? What in the world??

Cardpool Support, Apr 5:

Hi CUSTOMER,

We've recently discovered that both the Best Buy gift card codes that you sold to us lost value. Unfortunately, we're no longer able to accept the gift card codes in your transaction. According to the terms of service published on Cardpool.com, we cannot issue payment for gift cards that have been used or lose value after they have been sold and may cancel outstanding payment for the gift card or charge the credit card that you submitted in order to recover the amount that was paid for the gift card.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THESE CRIMINALS!!!

We are writing to let you know that we have canceled checks #366191 and #369711 to recover our costs for this transaction. We recommend that you destroy this check when you receive it as it has been voided.

Regards,
    Jasmine
    Cardpool.com

• M
      Sep 18, 2018
    CardPool - Customer service
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia

Sold 300 in gift cards, selected check and they sending me amazon credit. Emailed them right after no response, no 800 number, no cancel order button. For a company as big as them their customer service is horrible! I wouldn't care if I had to be put on hold for 1hr as long as I talk to someone to resolve my issue. Never will sell/buy again!

• C
      Nov 05, 2018
    CardPool - gift card/sales - did not pay for sold gift cards
    Saint Petersburg

CardPool - Fraud
    Pleasanton
    California
    cardpool.com

Buyers be ware! Ordered 3 gift card, received only 2. Tried to call several times, no answer. Sent severel e-mail messages, no responses. Lost $100