CardPool — horrible (no) customer service
I placed an order of $324.94 (2 gift cards) on january 11, 2017. I did not receive so far. I emailed (because they dont have customer support phone number) them with my order confirmation email with order #. They emailed me back says
"thanks for getting in touch with us! We have received your email and will get back to you within the next few business days. Emails sent over holiday weekend may experience a slight delay in response time. Please know that your email is very important to us. We answer emails in the order they are sent to us, so please refrain from updating an email prior to our response, which may affect the position of the request in our queue."
We will not be in office the weekends between dec 24th to jan 1st. And will be observing the holidays (closed for normal business) on monday dec 26th, tuesday dec 27th and jan 2nd.
In the meantime, the following links may be helpful to you:
I emailed again and again and got the same email — like automatic answer.
. Horrible (no) customer service.
More CardPool Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - order electronic gift card and never received 
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- Cardpool, Inc. - stealing your money