Captain D'sbad service

Big food mix up in customers. The lady tried to give what she thought was mine to someone else. Then when I told her it wasn't mine either because it had been there way too long she told the cook "he said it's been here too long" with a hateful voice. I then told her to keep the money and could I have a comment card. I was told NO!. On the way to my car a lady YELLED at me that I would get my food. I told her to keep the money and then when I was at my car she YELLED again and gave me my money back. I will NEVER ho there again.

• Updated by Ms Susan · Mar 06, 2019

*employees WAS NOT FRIENDLy

• Updated by Tanija Purvis · Jun 20, 2019

And sh called me a Pussy [censored] [censored]

• Al
    Alyssa Valerie Jan 04, 2020

This store is owned by Amira and Mohamed. Amira uses a fake name and tells her employees to lie to the customers and say she's "Rachel ". she has threatened employees that are illegal immigrants to send them back to Mexico If they don't do what she wants . She doesn't pay on time and has gave fake checks out before.

• Ro
    Ron mayon Oct 14, 2019

While we were dining at your restaurant we encountered a lot of German cockroaches crawling on our table and others. It made us so upset that we had to leave immediately. That was so gross and sickening. I hope this can be resolved or I will surely turn this matter over to the proper authority s. Grosssss.Gross.

• Mc
    Mcgatha Oct 14, 2019

I go through the drive threw at Captain D's in Bremen .Ga. The young girl working the window came to it sticking her middle finger up at the guys that were behind us then a young man came to the window sticking his middle finger up at them . And to day we go and they left out some of our food

• Mi
    Mikej1 Oct 07, 2019

They was rude and hayfull to me ice never seen people be this hayfull in my life they did not have no respect at all. They don't know how to run business and the restaurant was so dirty.

• Ca
    Carmen12345 Sep 15, 2019

Miss Latonya gave the best costumer service ive seen in captin ds. She was sweet and extremely kind. I wish the best for her and bless her heart.

• Mo
    Monique Roddy Sep 08, 2019

On 9/1/2019 I ordered a Nashville Hot Giant Fish Sandwich combo but when I arrived home I had the original giant fish sandwich with so much tartar sauce the meat was sliding off the bread. I did not receive a straw for my drink nor a napkin. I come here often for lunch and sometimes they forget to give out straws and napkins then.

• Ta
    Tanija Purvis Jun 26, 2019

Nikki was very rude. And she said she was going to beat me up. And I didn't say [censored] to her. She treated me and said she beat up
    12 year olds.

Kate988 May 25, 2019

I just wanted to say my visit at store 3634 on south Cobb dr was excellent the cashier was so polite and patient with me.
    I have never felt so at home the manager I think his name was Walley was sooo friendly I just wanted to give them a thanks you can't get that everywhere no more keep up the good work

Debra prater May 01, 2019

My aunt couldn't finish eating her food she started vomiting while trying to eat it a few min later I started feeling sick we didn't even finish the food.Order was wrong and was not hot at all very disappointed and I will never eat there again this use to be my favorite restaurant. Friday 19, 2019 Alexandria la.

• Am
    Amy2015 Apr 27, 2019

My husband And I Come there alot she is very rude and every time shes always on her phone she doesn't smile and she justs uneducated too me!Im Sorry Captain D's Are way better off without her she seems as if she's a kid and she only wants the check.i love getting food after church and after work but it seems she is never happy when i come

• Ru
    Rugers1mama Apr 21, 2019

I have been coming to this location for over 30 yrs. Today I am told a drink doesnt come with my meal? I have always gotten a small sweet tea. Today I am paying? Then I ask for ranch for my green tomato's he said that dont come with it only Roma does WTF is going on here? I dont think I'm going back if hes still has a job there!

christina e Mar 24, 2019

You need to make it where your customers can use an e gift card if they have one. I have one i can't even use. I'm not happy

• Ms
    Ms Susan Mar 12, 2019

Went Thur drive Thur & had to wait bout 5 min to order. The employees up front was too friendly. I got fish with fries & green beans. The food was aweful. Fish was alrite but fries wasn't fresh & had lots of salt on them. The green beans was cold. Like they Just came out of cooler. Yucky! I don't know how they pass health inspections. Aweful !!!

• Me
    Melinda Watson Mar 10, 2019

I'm tired of paying extra for your side's and there barely there. It use to be worth the extra amount but when you only get 6 pieces of okra and a half of a tablespoon of Mac and cheese is ridiculous . I'm not going back If this keeps happening

• Am
    Amirul Ryan Mar 09, 2019

Im trying to deactivate subscription and why till now didn't deactivate? I want to unsubscribe it ! Because it too expensive for me ! im too brokee. I had try so many times but it still not working ! I dont want to be charged ! I want to deactive subscription! Please dont charge me 🙏🏻 This my user ID [protected]

• Ti
    Tinkerzero6 Feb 11, 2019

Every bottle in the restaurant was this dirty and molded. See attached photo. If I had not already paid I would have left. Ate my fish with out the vinegar, the whole purpose of going to Captain D's! Very disappointed.
    I hope all your restaurants aren't this unattended!
    [email protected]

• Lj
    Ljtn20 Feb 11, 2019

At the captain d's in Morristown, Tennessee there is a old man who works on the weekend. He is so flirty with every woman and can not keep his hands off them including my mother. He is disgusting and I can't stand seeing him. He needs to be fired ASAP. I will not eat there knowing he still works there ever again

• Ca
    Carleeha Jan 23, 2019

When we came into captain Ds to dine in and eat tonight and we didn't get what we ordered as seen, Monica was upset and cursed at us on the way out and I called up there and shes arguing back in forth, refusal to give names and corporate number and also hanging up the phone rudely.

-CarLeehaJones

Kathern Jan 22, 2019

I have been to captain D's many times. A few times now like today, i found hair in my food. The fish was over season an not hot. the rice was over cooked. The restaurant floors have food on it. I sat down on a wet seat. I am more consern that who ever is cooking the food is not wearing a hat. Not healthy to eat there

• El
    elevyn Jan 22, 2019

This is not really a complaint. My boyfriend and myself were getting a free dinner on our Birthday for years. His birthday was in May, and he got a coupon for one free dinner. My Birthday just pass on December 27th, and have not received my coupon yet?

From Elevyn

• Be
    Beverly Hobson Bruton Jan 05, 2019

I eat there very often and when I want to purchase a gift card for family and friends there is always something wrong with the gift card or to try and process it. Why is that?
    Have the cards already been process?
    My Mom loves Captain D's so every Christmas I try to get her one so she can use it throughout The year. It's not to far from her home.

• Md
    Mdenney Nov 13, 2018

The Captain D's Seafood, located: 1010 E Mcgalliard Rd, MUNCIE, IN 47303, needs an all-out overhaul when it comes to the "main" employees who work not only the drive-thru, but the ones who are supposed to be giving friendly customer service inside.

My family and I went through drive-thru yesterday (Dec. 9) and we were treated very rudely

• Ok
    Okay G Gabby Nov 13, 2018

Was very rude and disrespectful didnt give me a chance to order my food without trying to put me out i have witnesses

karyn Nov 12, 2018

General manager, Maddison Bell
    Extremely unfriendly and rude.
    Took order incorrectly, then argued about what was ordered.

• Me
    Me127 Nov 12, 2018

15 min wait in the drivethru while employee set on her phone. Very unprofessional. Not to mention germs transferred to my order from her nasty phone.

• El
    El Papi Nov 12, 2018

I am here at the captain ds in Leesburg fl and have been waiting literally for almost an hour in drive thru i can't believe this something needs to be done about this please.

• Ra
    [email protected] Nov 12, 2018

ATT: Chaptain D Boss Last mo got over cook fish rice mix done and raw, call was told my name be in book i went today and told didnt have my name people looking at im over it i work across street all if us eat thete 4 ar 6 times a week .

• La
    LaShanda Griffin Nov 11, 2018

I ordered crab top tillapia from captain d'a in Byram and as I was eating my food I noticed a long strand of hair cooked in my tilapia. I was so disgusted that I had already ate some when I noticed that. And to call back and tell a manager and said oh sorry we don't wear hair nets is even more disgusting.

• Da
    David Picou Nov 05, 2018

In Statesboro Georgia Captain D's employees are Rude and RACIST as HELL toward white disabled Veterans.

• Vp
    V.Patterson Nov 05, 2018

Came through drive thru 4/11 12 at approximately 3:30pm and received cold, chewy fries and the service was slow. Also did not put condiments in bag after I asked twice. Charged correctly though!! This not the first time my fries were nasty!

• Ki
    Kimberly. Jackson Nov 05, 2018

The Dickerson road. Location it smells. It dirty and the customer service is horrible. It's one manger that has orange hair is so ghetto. She's always outside in her car employees have to go get her when she comes in she's on her phone.

Dede1992 Nov 04, 2018

Throwing food arguing in front of customers cashier tyteyra in manager lashella bad attitude refused to give corporate number my food was thrown in bag it was ghetto poor hygiene no hair nets long nails In I would never look forward to returning there again store number 354866

• Br
    Braxton Howell Oct 27, 2018

I bought 4 2 piece catfish meals and 2 big fish sandwich meals none of the fish was done it was very soggy and not edible I called the store and they was very rude. I'm out money in food that I couldn't eat

• Pa
    Patricia A Martin-dye Oct 27, 2018

Sitting in drive thru for approx 12 mins.

Dee Misswetwet Bright Oct 22, 2018

I witnessed an employee named Charles Williams Deas 3rd stealing food every day he works he never pays for anything and I'm also an employee and would like to remain anonymous

• To
    Tony8228 Oct 22, 2018

This is complaint of no captain ds in NEWPORT tn. Make it happen now

• Kb
    KB69 Oct 22, 2018

order food Captain ds Fish and shrimp on 7/27/2017 at 11:39
    While eating my food i stumble across what appears to be a insect leg.
    I called the area director haven't received a return call. store number 3331

• Cr
    Creighton Coffey Oct 15, 2018

You have had this Crispy Flounder meal 4.99 before in the Chattanooga Tennessee area.

Ever time I order this meal the staff say we don't offer that meal.

If you supply the mail flyer in the area you should offer the meal.

It's a great meal. I have had it before years ago when the same flyer was offered in the Chattanooga area.

• Ly
    Lydia Higginbotham Oct 14, 2018

I visited the Portsmouth Virginia location on September 15

• Gt
    Gtgabby1 Oct 03, 2018

I went to Captain D's and ordered a salad as my side. I got home and the tomatoes had fuzzy mold on them. I was so sick after I saw it. I didn't even want to finish my meal!! I wondered what else was old that I was eating. I think you should check food regularly when serving the public. This is unacceptable! I will never eat there again!