Capital One Financial Corporationkohl's credit

K Aug 26, 2018 Review updated:

Contacted customer service re:late fee of $27 for 7/07 and 7/08 is when my $27 pymt posted. Due to holiday, late fee was waived, deducting that I sent in the $16 pymt due for Aug. My new bill due 9/11 has a $37 late fee. I contacted customer service as I could not understand, Aug pymt was posted the 5th. I now have an $80 pymt due in Sept I was told amounts were added to my balance and to pay it and then in Oct it would be less. I advised him that is very questionable legally, I wasn't late, a previous late fee was waived and I changed due date to later as well I intend to pursue legalities through the Better Business Bureau if this issue doesn't meet with resolve through you. I thank you [protected]@juno.[protected]@5:30pm, 8/26/2018

• K
      Oct 28, 2018

Account opened in 2013 by someone else. I don't recall opening it. Never used it. Never made a payment. Currently shows 0 balance. Tried to close it by calling the company. They refused to close it despite matching my SSN and DOB. They insisted on 3 identifiers but said my email address on file didn't match either of the two that I gave. Proof enough the account is fraudulent. Representative persisted in refusing to close my account. Next stop: credit reporting agencies and BBB.