Menu

A
Author of the complaint
2:38 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My last quarter at Capella from Jan 2022 to Mar 2022 left me with a balance that financial aid should have taken care of except for $70 dollars. After three weeks of waiting for my financial aid to hit my account, I called to inquire what was going on with my account. I was told numerous stories from I had exhausted my financial aid to I had some financial aid left. I called on almost a daily basis and waited from an hour to an hour and a half to speak with someone. I received an email that the financial aid dept accepted my award amount left on my lifetime approach of financial aid. I still have the email. One rep told me that a late disbursement could happen once the compute system was updated. One rep told me that one system was lagging behind the other which resulted in the system thinking I was out of financial aid. I continue to call once my program ended but the rep said it was nothing she could do since I was no longer a student but did confirm that I had financial aid left. She explained my only options was to take out a private loan or pay the balance. I asked her if a supervisor could call me, and this was back in April. I am still waiting on that phone call as of May 2, 2012 @ 2:23pm eastern time.

View 0 more photos

More Capella University complaints & reviews

Capella University - Fraud and cheating
Capella University - Possible encouraged fraud and engaged in deceptive and questionable marketing practices
Capella University - Fraud and greed