ADVERTISIMENT

CanvasDiscount.comavoid at any cost guys

C

I sent in a black and white photo and ordered it to be on a canvas with a 1.5" frame. The site led me to believe that the canvas would be sent to me on a frame (many other services do this).

Instead I received a green and white photo (a portion of it was black and white, but mostly green and white). The canvas wasn't packaged well so it had damage done to it. The canvas wasn't set on the frame. Instead I just had frame "parts" that I needed to assemble. I ordered the 1.5" frame, but instead just got two 0.75" frames that I was supposed to stack together when I assembled the frame.

Tried to call into the customer service center and got a busy signal. E-mailed them, and received a response two days later. I sent the frame back, but didn't get a refund for two weeks. Finally I called my credit card company and had them reverse the charge.

• Al
    AlexWilfand Jan 15, 2020

I ordered took forever to ship. Shipped me the incorrect product (sent someone else wedding photos). I have reached out for three weeks with no response. I deserve a refund and they are a shady poorly run business.

• Ri
    Rippoff 1975 Dec 28, 2019

Terrible company- they took off all bad reviews form fb site- 100's of complaints from people like me who were charged weeks ago and have no merchandise. Pls write BBB this company is a complete ripoff.

• Bo
    Bonnie Voiselle Oct 22, 2018

I ordered a fleece blanket with our dog on the front and I use my order number that was given to me. When I go to track my order it says no order found. What the hell. I ordered this for my elderly mom. I have emailed them with the email provided, no answers anywhere!

Comment Guidelines