CanonCamera

C

Ordered a Canon camera from this company on line - was called several days later to be told that the camera came with nothing - no cables, no battery, no memory card. Told me that I would have to pay extra for this package, raising the price of the camera by $80.00. Was also told that I would have to pay $20+ for insurance even though the camera was advertised with free shipping.
Then I was told I could not cancel the order without a cancelling charge. I have been on the phone and email with them everyday since then. Was told that my order was canceled and my credit card was not charged, but the charge is there. Was told that my account will be credited, but it has not been. Now I am told that the camera has been shipped to me.
Do not order from this company. Wish I had checked this site before I ordered the camera.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices