Candlewood Suitescustomer service, cleanliness, equipment, attitude

A Dec 08, 2019

Going on a fourth year of being a spire elite remember with over a hundred and fifty stays a year at IHG hotels. This was the worst stay in my life! Employee attitude and morale was at 0!!! Upon finally getting into my room 267 after having to work to damaged security doors I sit down to eat my dinner and Papa Roach decided to join me. Having not slept for 2 days I had to sleep with the lights on. It was too late to check out and find another place.

In the morning I was running late and called the front desk to ask them what time is checkout was. They said 12:00 noon. I said I'm going to need another hour. The front end desk told me I can give you a half hour because we are booked. I told the receptionist that I am a spire elite remember Iand should be able to stay extended without even thinking about it. I was told that the next spire remember is waiting to get into my room. First of all I know how many Spire members there are. Second of all there were merely 15 tires and the whole parking lot at 7 a.m. and for a hotel that has over 300 rooms, that's just plain b*******.

So I bought Papa Roach to the front desk on my way out of that dump and was extremely extremely courteous to the front end people as I had no idea who I dealt with on the phone and neither did they. I had the roach in my business card and then wrapped in a plastic bag. And check this out!!! The girl at the front desk took the plastic bag and said oh thank you I will give it to maintenance! Not sorry! Not let's make this right! Not even a hint of remorse! I wrote a letter that was included with the roach and my business card that stated I will be needing to throw away my wardrobe and my carry-on luggage as I personally know how roaches lay their eggs! I have not heard anything back from the hotel in 3 days. You can bet every penny in your bank I will be pressing this issue to the top. I am a public speaker and speak in many forms a month at high-end venues to buisness executives that stay at hotels while traveling. This blatant act of disrespect will be costing candlewood suites, and IHG hotels a amazing amount of money. My average stay per year it's about 190 nights. X an average of $200 ... That's close to $40, 000 on just my stays they will be messing. Now count the other 500+ people I will swing to other hotels and that number will just increase exponentially. I trust IHG hotels for their cleanliness, customer service, security, comfort, and easy access to my rooms. I've already called Hilton honors club and they will match my elite membership for 3 months to allow me to become a $40, 000 asset to them.

customer service, cleanliness, equipment, attitude