Canara Bank — amount of rs 10000/- not credited back
I transferred an amount of Rs 10000/-to my husbands other bank account from my canara bank account (sb acct [protected]) on 23/09/2019, 6.35 pm through canara bank app.
The transaction failed, i tried twice again and again both times the transaction failed but in the latter two transactions, the money was immediately credited back whereas of the first transaction, the money has not been credited back, even though, in transaction history, it is showing transaction failed.
Ref id of the transaction is [protected] and transaction id is
Though i have submitted a written complaint along with copy of my passbook to Canara Bank on 25/09/2019, i have neither received any communication from them nor has been the money credited back to my account.
Please look into the matter and do the needful.
Mrs Bindu Balakrishnan
More Canara Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Canara Bank - worst net banking service 
- Canara Bank - refund not credited 
- Canara Bank - wrong deduction towards closing of saving account 
- Canara Bank - balance deducted without me inform
- Canara Bank Debit Card Complaint - wrongly debitted amount from declined transaction in icici swipe machine at vasanth & co, adyar branch, chennai 
- Canara Bank - regarding fixed deposits
- Canara Bank - regarding deducted money without proper reason
- Canara Bank - credit card
- Canara Bank - misbehaviour of canara bank employee and not proper response of complaints lodged to customer care through email
- Canara Bank - amount debited in my account but not transferred to income tax account