Canada Post Marda Loop Calgary — marth - front desk women
HORRIBLE experience with this retail location. Women was named Martha out of the 2106 33 ave sw Calgary location. (Marda loop)
I've never experienced a more horrible women in my life. She rudely told me I should of taken off a return sticker on one of my boxes.
I explained to her that I would have no idea and she can just cross if off instead. She said "that's something you can also do at home".
Really?! Like taking a marker and crossing off numbers is such a hard ship for you Martha...
I told her I don't like being talked down too. She said education is part of her job, in a smart ass way.
I hope you really get rid of this women. I'm sure she is bad for business.
I then tried to calm down and ask her if she was having a bad day. She said "not until you showed up"..
Martha you're a delight..:
She is probably use to using attitude and her salty remarks on more than just me. I won't stand to be spoken to like that.
*side note* I work as a sale manager therefore I understand customer service and this location does not have any.
More Canada Post Marda Loop Calgary Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail