Canada Goose — warranty department
Prior to sending my Canada Goose jacket in for warranty work, I had it professionally dry cleaned, boxed for delivery still in the protective plastic dry cleaner's bag and with dry cleaning tags still attached.
To my surprised, when the Canada Goose Warranty Department received my jacket, they sent me a message indicating that they had sent it for dry cleaning, and the inspection with be delayed another 4-6 weeks. They advised that I would be responsible for the dry cleaning fee.
To my misfortune, I had discarded my dry cleaning receipt and Canada Goose refuses to acknowledge that my jacket was already cleaned without seeing that receipt.
For other warranty customers, please be advised that Canada Goose will likely send your jacket for dry cleaning at your expense, even if it was already freshly dry cleaned.
Though Canada Goose does not advise customers to do so, **keep your dry cleaning receipt, make a copy of it, and send it along with your item to the warranty department; otherwise you too will be paying twice for dry cleaning services for the same item
More Canada Goose Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Goose - my coat is fading and it's starting to rip on the seams of the sleeves I demand a replacement
- Canada Goose - kensington parka
- Canada Goose - Customer service
- Canada Goose - warranty program - terrible service, ineffective policy
- Canada Goose - warranty on kensington parka
- Canada Goose - CGGB_00046262
- Canada Goose - jacket
- Canada Goose - Horrible service
- Canada Goose - bomber jacket
- Canada Goose - after sales service