Camping World New Braunfels, Texaswarranty repairs-non responsive

M

Today is the 22nd of October. We purchased a 2012 5th Wheel Dutchman Denali travel trailer. It's been the shop so many times we have just come to the point where since taking delivery in June, Camping World has had it exactly the same number of days as we have. I understand warranty issues. What I do not understand is the fact that I cannot get them to return my call. Their warranty manager, when you do reach him, says each and every time without fail..."I will check into your situation and call you back in 15-20 min" then weeks pass. You call him again and again, without fail says 15-20 min is the magic number for him to call you back. I have discussed this with his boss thinking things would improve. Nothing. I will also point out that the sale department sold me on their service department by telling me that Camping World has the ONLY service department that carries all parts for all units they sell and that they are in stock at all times. When speaking to the service department I was told that what sales said is not true and in fact, the service dept has very few parts in stock if any, they have to order by the job. So if service is something that is important to you, think about it carefully before purchasing from Camping World.