Camel — camel snus - frost large
I have been buying these pouches for years and average about a pack (15 pouches) per day. Over the past couple years they have always been great but in the last few months, I have purchased several tins that contain ripped up pouches in them. Sometimes a tin will have 3-4 ripped pouches with tobacco everywhere inside and I have to throw them away of course.
Is there something different in production or a reason why this is happening?
It's a bit frustrating and I am curious to understand why this is newly happening. Please email me back at [protected]@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
More Camel Complaints & Reviews
- Camel - new camel crush packaging 
- Camel Cigarettes - camel cash has been missing from cigarettes 
- Camel - camel double cigarettes - purple and mint
- Camel Cigarettes - camel activate purple mint price in south africa
- Camel - camel double mint and purple
- Camel - camel red
- Camel - camel activate purple
- Camel - I miss the old camel blue lights m 
- Camel - camel crush
- Camel - camel crush silvers/new packing the worst